- Bachelor, Specialist and Master students enrolled in higher education institutions of Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and BRICS countries.
- Schoolchildren of 8-10 grades studying in educational organizations in Russia.
Working languages of the Olympiad
Olympiad Profile "Financial Security"
The Olympiad tasks are based on the following programs:
- For schoolchildren - on the basis of the curricula of general subjects: mathematics, computer science, social studies.
- For students - on the basis of the main educational programs of higher education in the fields of study:
- mathematics, applied mathematics and computer science, applied mathematics, mathematics and computer Science, fundamental computer science and information technology, computer science and computer engineering, applied computer science, information security, business informatics;
- international relations, foreign regional studies.
Those, who have got passing score on the preliminary events, will be eligible to participate in the final of the Olympiad.
The program of the final stage includes educational, cultural and sport events: meetings with invited experts, workshops, master classes, meetings with employers, panel discussions, excursions, participation in job fairs and sport competitions. Schoolchildren and university students will also be able to take part in project work.
The winners and runners-up of the Olympics will be granted special rights in admission to INI universities and the opportunity to undertake internships at Rosfinmonitoring and other organizations.